Monday, February 28, 2011

Awesome news!!

I'm writing from my blackberry while getting chemo but I had to share my amazing news  My PET scan results show that all the spreading to liver and bones (and there was lots) is GONE!! There is only one small spot in my armpit that may be cancer but probably "post treatment inflammatory changes". The report starts with " There has been a dramatic, marked favorable response to therapy when compared with the previous study" Dr. Klimo was very surprised with the results - he said was better than he thought. So I will do four more chemos then continue with Avastin in a pill form (I think that's what he said - I was so happy I wasn't really paying attention)

13 comments:

  1. That's fantastic news! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can not describe how happy i am for you! Too cool Jackie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing news Jackie! Very very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I heard everybody scream with joy this afternoon. I received a text with the amazing news, I cried I was so happy. Thank you so much for sharing this and letting us be a part of your miracle Jackie! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is such great news Jackie!!!! Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This are great news, Jackie!!!Congratulations! I'm really happy for you! BR from Munich Klaus

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Keep on keeping on Jackie!

    Grandma Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been following your blog. Although I am a total stranger to you, but I am so happy for you and for your boys! Keep it up. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is fantastic news, my thoughts and prayers have been with u and will continue. U are an inspiration to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea Jackie! Finally some FABULOUS news! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jackie, it's Nicole (from daycare) I spoke with Tracey and she told me about your blog and I couldn't wait to see the update. I am so over joyed with the wonderful news! You are an amazing, strong woman and an inspiration to mother's everywhere. You have an amazing family and I wish you and your family nothing less than the best. I miss seeing the boys and can't wait to do a drop in again soon

    ReplyDelete
  12. yaaaaaaaaay!!!! so amazing, Jackie! thinking of you...
    Arlene (from 2nd mommy group)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What fantastic news!!!! So happy to hear!!

    ReplyDelete