Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Matteus!

Today Matteus turns three. He's growing up so quickly and I can't believe that he is not my little baby anymore.

He is truly a gift; making me laugh everyday, even when I didn't think it was possible to laugh.

We love you Matteus!

In medical news...today I had three good pieces of news:

1) tumor markers are down and white blood cells were up
2) extend health will cover 80% of Avastin
3) I will get my PET scan done at the BCCA (for free) on the same day as my private one was scheduled (Feb 25)

5 comments:

  1. Squee! Am doing air high 5s for you!
    Happy Birthday Matteus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie, what thrilling news! "Faith, Hope, Love, Courage, Strength.........."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the awesome news!
    You made me smile :)
    PS: hApPy bIrThDaY mAtTeUs

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTEUS!

    Answered prayer Jacki - great news.

    God bless
    Grandma Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Matteus!
    And great to hear of your good news Jackie!
    Love the Cabido's

    ReplyDelete