Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Monday

I saw Dr. Klimo today and he is going to schedule a PET scan (to monitor the progress of my current treatments)  for soon after my sixth treatemtent which is on Feb 7. He is also going to schedule a brain scan as the PET doesn't do the brain - very stressful to think about but again, it is important to catch it early if it has spread there. I wasn't able to make it to the hyperthermia appointment in Fort Langley as my chemo took way longer than we expected so I will be starting next week after my chemo. I have an appointment with my GP today so he can fill out my long term disability forms for work :o(

I also wanted to say a huge THANK YOU to my sister, Danielle for organzing the raffle and everyone who purchased tickets and helped her sell tickets. Thank you so much, all the financial support makes all this crap a little easier to endure!! Danielle has already contacted the winners but I will post the names on here soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment