Tuesday, December 14, 2010

We're in Munich

We arrived yesterday and met with Dr. R right away. We had a tour of his clinic and discussed the Pachmann test results. Unfortunately, the initial bloodwork did not run as many tests as we need to make informed decisions on a treatment plan. Dr. R immediately drew more blood and we are now waiting for those results. We should have those results by Thursday. I will also be meeting with the naturopathic oncologist soon. I will update as soon as we have more information.

1 comment:

  1. Jackie I just wanted to let you know that there isnt a minute of the day that I'm not thinking about you. Thank you so much for sharing such a personal story. You truly are amazing and your strength is undeniable. Your story is so inspiring ,I read it everyday. Your updates give us all hope. I look forward to them.
    You and your family are ALWAYS in my thoughts and prayers. -Janet Skalnik

    ReplyDelete